Tuesday, April 6, 2010

loving the vintage earrings :)

hye girls..
as i promised,i'll be updating soon enuff kan..
so for today..i nak update few stuffs lah..

i only have 1 each for the earrings..
but for the coin purse..i have few kay..
**all items r brand new..dun worry.. :)

so plss email me or text me directly for any enquiries ayte.. :)

**suggesting u to grab all these item fast bcuz they're cheap.. :)

go shop girls...*hugss* :)


heartness red :)
seriously i totally love this one..
i mean..menyerlah kan the colour.. :)
look vintage as well..

RM20 only!! :)

SOLD


heartness gold :)
ooh...my favourite n loving this one too.. :)
looks vintag-y but sweet kan...

RM20 only!! :)

SOLD

lime green russ :)
this is not actually a coin purse lah.. :)
u can fit atm cards,i/c and all..
if u dont know..'russ' is a brand for memory lane.. :)
so if u girls cant get it there..buy from me lah..hihi..
few available.. :)

RM15 only :)

AVAILABLE


purple russ :)
this one is the same as above..
i took 1 for myself too..
i love it cuz it's cute..hihi..
n its quite big to put ur cards..notes n coins.. :)
only 2 available

RM15 only :)

AVAILABLE


any enquiries or info
can be made thru
boomieboolats@yahoo.com.my
or text me at
017-2640342..
till then..xoxo :)

**i have my own personal blog now..weeee :)
if u love to blog-walking..plss read my blog..hihi..
www.name-saya-yana.blogspot.com
till then..xoxo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment