Monday, January 4, 2010

antique long gold-ish necklace n bracelet too!! ;)

girls!!
its been more than a week since my last update..
sorry but im handling this blog alone now..heEe.. :)
its cuz my sister has her own blog now..do have a visit ayte..
http://me-u-anna.blogspot.com/

so here's an update 4 u k..
long antique look-alike necklace..loving the old antique gold-ish colour.. ;)
seriously cheap..trust me..it will cost u so much more if u buy at diva or sumthing..haha..

so here it goes..shop shop!! ;)

the angel :)

RM 15 only!! ;)
SOLD

the love cage ;)
RM15 only!! ;)
SOLD


the heart-ness :)
RM15 only!! :)

SOLD

p/s: sorry for the bad picture girls..:(
colour truest to the 2nd picture k.. :)


the mix ones :)
RM15 only!! ;)

SOLD



the bracelet ;)
this is the only bracelet i brought back from the supplier..
just wanna try first if u girls like it..heEe!!~

but i suggest u girls grab it bcuz its only RM10 only!! ;)
*steal*

SOLD



for any enquiries or info,
do email me at
boomieboolats@yahoo.com.my
or text us at
017-2640342
till the nxt update babes!!xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment