Monday, March 15, 2010

im sorry..=(

hye girls...
sorry for not updating long enuff..
its not that i dont want to...but then my phone rosak..
n i dont have a camera!!!hahaha...pity me...=(

so i cant take any picture until my phone is fixed!!
sorry again...i will definitely update new stuffs when i go my phone again..=)

oowh..since i cant update my blog...
i will be joining a bazaar conducted by ryl design at Subang Parade..
pleaseee...pleasee comeee n support!! =)

Venue: Subang Parade (opposite Celebrity Fitness)
Date : 28th March 2010
Time : 10 a.m - 5 p.m
booth : 15!!! comeee plsss..=)

if u come, i have new stuffs from Primark, stradivarious n more..
i brought them back from London n Ireland last month..
dun worry..new stuffs..

so..please girls..come yea..thanks again!! =)

xoxo,
yana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment