Monday, November 22, 2010

cheap kaftan for sale..seriously =)

girls..ladies..mommas..
these are for u..our first kaftan collection..
n am soooooo loving it..
me n momma decide to try n sell kaftan..
kaftans are the hot selling item everywhere..i mean seriously everywhere..=)
but if u go n buy kaftans in boutiques,the price are usually 2/3 times higher as they need to pay for the 'sewa' n everything kan..
if u grab them here..u can get them for less than rm200..ooh yess,no kidding! :)

we only have 1 piece for each design n colour..n all them are very exclusive..
the designs, diamonds..so luxury-ious! (mind the word..haha)
do email me at boomieboolats@yahoo.com.my or text me for faster reply at 017-2640342..
(ooh my sister berjaya get one for herself..ooh so jealous!citss)

K1 :)

black

AVAILABLE

red

AVAILABLE

pink

AVAILABLE


light purple

AVAILABLE

turqoise

AVAILABLE

peach

(my ultimate favourite!haha..)

AVAILABLE

dark brown :)

SOLD

rm129 only!!seriously.. :)

K2 :)

black

AVAILABLE

grey :)
SOLD

turqoise

AVAILABLE

rm199 only :)

boutiques are selling these for around rm299 and above..

plus the diamonds are too nice to deny!haha.. :)


K3 :)

OMG n this pieceeeee..i only have one in my hands!!n only white!

seriously u need to get this!even the supplier doesnt have it anymore..

totally princess-y!

and again..rm199 only :)

SOLD

for more enquiries or info,

pls email me at

boomieboolats@yahoo.com.my

or text me for faster reply at

017-2640342..

till then dearies..

xoxo, yana

No comments:

Post a Comment